Hunter, you are now 38 months old (mathematically that equates to 3 years, 2 months old). I'm trying to remember how old you were when I stopped telling people your age in months. I think right around 21 months old (that's how old Hayden is this month, btw!).Here are some of your favorite things right now:
Favorite letters to write: H, U (upside down), T, O, I
Favorite thing to do with daddy: Playing Lego Batman on the Playstation 3
Favorite book: Bible (you think every book without pictures is a bible! lol)
Favorite people: (varies between Mommy, Daddy, & Jesus)
Favorite food: Cheese quesadillas
Favorite pj's: all footie ("bootie") pj's (you get upset when they all get dirty!)
Favorite bedtime loveys: Your "biwud-da-baiw" teddy bear & Cheesecake Factory reindeer
Mommy's favorite word you say: "fireburps" (fireworks) - you told me the other day that I am saying it wrong! lol
Favorite store: Target
Favorite Icee Flavor: Coke (the ONLY time you are allowed to drink coke!)
Favorite song: Where is thumbkin?
Favorite car: Firetrucks
Favorite color: red

No comments:
Post a Comment